The Tri-Composite X2.6 helmet features improved safety, ventilation, aerodynamics, and comfort. Updates to our lightweight MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass shell design have increased strength and protection.
The new shell design also features increased rear ventilation for greater hot air extraction, and the new comfort liner provides improved comfort & durability, plus its even easier to remove and replace for cleaning!
- Carbon, Kevlar and Fibreglass Shell
- MIT (Multiple Inclusion Technology) Shell Technology
- Unique MIT resin extraction process reduces shell weight & enhances strength
- Lightweight design = less fatigue + increased protection
- Large entrance makes the X2.6 easy to pull on and off – perfect for long trail rides!
- Adjustable Flow Through ventilation with Dual Vortex exhaust keeps you cool
- 3 Piece EPS liner for greater protection
- Adjustable Air Intake ports
- Fully Removable ‘SUPERB COMFORT’ Anti-allergenic Interior Liner – easy to remove and clean!
- Enhanced comfort - created & sized for Australian conditions and riders
- Adjustable Safety Shear peak
- Race style D-Ring
- Australian Standard AS/NZS1698 Approved